We are proud to serve the kitchen and bath design network of Northern New England and have partners across the region. If you need help finding the right designer to bring your vision to life, give us a call and we can refer you to one of our partners in your area. Once you have started the process with them and have a drawing and quote on file, you are ready to set up a viewing to see your slabs in person.
We have hundreds of slabs to see on our properties, and we are confident we can help you find the perfect stone for you. While here, enjoy refreshments in our showroom and view our state-of-the-art facility.
Each slab of natural stone and quartz has its own characteristics and we always recommend that you take the time to come and view in person. To make sure you get the most out of your experience, we suggest you bring along the following items:
1. For An Appointment please call our office to set up a time we can dedicate to your selection process and to ensure that colors you are interested in are available to be seen. The process takes an hour on average.
2. Quote from your designer with the pricing for Classic, Premium, and Designer price levels.
3. Color Samples of cabinets, paint chips, flooring, tile, etc. Anything that will help us get a sense of your space so we can help to guide you through making the perfect choice.
4. We recommend that you make your final selection no earlier than 3-4 weeks before fabrication. Material will be held for a maximum of 30 days.
Why should I view in person?
We know that you are busy and that taking time to view can be difficult. However, you are choosing to invest in your home by adding quartz, stone, or Dekton and we want you to absolutely love it! All slabs have natural variances both visual and textural that can only be seen or felt in person and we want you to experience those beautifully unique characteristics before the installation.
As you can see in the image to the left, a small sample from a showroom may not be able to accurately represent the full nature of the stone. The best way to make sure you are happy with your choice is by viewing the full slab.
In the next set of photos, you can see how slabs may vary dramatically from lot to lot. While both of the slabs pictured are technically the same color from the same quarry, the color and movement are completely different from one lot to the next.
And of course, no photo or sample is ever going to capture the true beauty of the stone you choose. We strongly encourage you to set up an appointment prior to making a final decision on such a significant investment in your home.
Once your order is finalized, your designer will work with you to schedule the countertop template. We use a laser template for the most accurate measurements. Please ensure that there will be an adult able to answer questions and make decisions on site should a question arise or to confirm details. To prepare for template, please ensure that the following measures have been taken:
1. Old countertops removed and new cabinets fully installed/secured
2. Ranges and any other appliances requiring a “fit” between countertops should be on site to verify measurements, but out of the immediate installation area
3. All sinks must be on site and farm sinks must be in place prior to template
4. Faucet information should be on site along with any additional holes needed (soap dispensers, instant hot water dispensers, grommet holes, etc)
All of our jobs are programmed and fabricated in our own shops. Using state of the art technology and ahead of the curve safety measures, our team of fabricators will work to bring out the natural beauty of your product while blending it with your design and vision.
Installation will be scheduled for five business days after the template. Please note that we expect to make one trip for template and up to two trips for installation. Please see the Template and Installation Guidelines to make sure your jobsite is ready for our teams.
Enjoy your new countertops! If you need a refresher on clean and care guidelines, check out our website. If you still have a question or concern regarding your tops, please contact us at email@example.com so we can address it personally.
Love your tops and want to share it with the world? Don’t forget to share with us too! We love seeing photos of your countertops all decked out with accessories and families. Please tag us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, or Google.